Welcome to the NCYBA!
The New Castle Youth Basketball Association ("NCYBA") is an independent, volunteer organization, recognized by the Recreation and Parks Commission of the Town of New Castle, New York. The NCYBA provides 3rd through 8th grade boys and 4th through 8th grade girls in the Town of New Castle with the opportunity to play competitive inter-town basketball. The coaches and volunteers who administer the NCYBA are dedicated to the future development of youth basketball and emphasize skills-building, teamwork, sportsmanship and the preparation for high school basketball.
The NCYBA hosts the Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend Basketball Tournament, the largest youth basketball tournament in Westchester. The 2016 tournament will take place on January 12-15, 2018. For consideration to enter the tournament, please email enterMLK@ncyba.org.
The NCYBA also runs the K-2 Developmental Basketball Program. The program, entering its 6th year, was established to teach fundamental skills to boys and girls in grades K-2. The program is only for residents of the Town of New Castle, New York.
We are very proud to be a volunteer based organization, as we benefit from the tremendous support of the New Castle community. To get involved, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Important information for the 2018-2019 season:
- Tryout registration is open! Please click the registration button below to register your child for tryouts! Your child must be registered in order to tryout!!!
- The NCYBA expects to have teams for Boys in Grades 3 through 8 and Girls in Grades 4 through 8.
- Tryout dates will be announced in August and begin in September after the school year starts.
- Practices are expected to start for teams once they are announced, post tryouts. Specific dates and times are not available at this point.
- The K-2 Program registration will begin in late October. More information will be posted on the registration process in early October.
2018-2019 Tryout Registration